Our Client, a Telecoms Company in Lagos is looking to hire CALL CENTRE AGENTS.
A call center personnel is Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries. (Job is 70% to 30% work from home)
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Strong interpersonal skills
Basic Microsoft Excel skill