0902 087 5688
Our Client, a Telecoms Company in Ikeja is looking to hire an HR Manager.
As a human resource manager, you are directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary;conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Champion and drive implementation of organization’s culture.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Human Resources Capacity.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Decision Making.
- Financial Management.
- Supervisory Responsibility
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.