0902 087 5688
Our Client, an Internet Service Provider located on the island is looking for an experienced and well-organized Service Delivery manager to provide
the necessary support to the field sales team.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike,
by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid
and long-lasting development of the company.
- Create and maintain strong operational relationships with the company’s customers, internal business owners, managed service providers and other key stakeholders.
- Maintain a proactive approach to operational and service issues, ensuring KPIs and SLAs are met.
- Be an advocate for the customer in various forums including service reviews and user experience meetings.
- Management of operational issues by understanding impact, identifying solution options, liaising with technical architects, key suppliers, managed service partners and business owners.
- Develop initiatives to provide continual service improvement, process adherence and enhancement, plus driving efficiency of service.
- Producing reports and communications to provide insight on the key highlights, low-lights, issues and risks.
- Work closely with the rest of the Service Delivery team to ensure that service capabilities are consistent and aligned to overall Service Management delivery strategy
- Must have experience in mass fusion, splicing, single splicing, splice audit verification , OTDR, and power meter testing.
- Creating sensors and performing inspections to make sure that the fiber optic systems do not have defects that could undermine performance.
- Conducting regular inspections of the systems with the aim of locating and repairing any defects detected during the inspections.
- Performing premises cabling and running fiber optic cables underground and underwater.
- Determining solutions to any problems and issues that are preventing the fiber optic systems from performing optimally.
- Constructing a proper slice case as well as preparing and maintaining records, diagrams and schematics relating to the splice case.
- Experience of working in an operational environment alongside other technical and operational teams.
- Demonstrable experience of performing an aligned Service Delivery Management role within an IT/Network operations